Guide to buying property in Switzerland
Switzerland is a country in the heart of Europe with famous ski resorts everyone heard about - Zermatt, St. Moritz, Verbier. However ski is not the only thing Swiss are proud of, cheese is another reason for this - Gruyère and Tête de moine are already enough to love Switzerland, and not to forget fondue of course. There is no surprise people head to this country with magnificent nature, good food, stable economy and buy here a property.
With our property buying guide we want to help you:
- to find the right offer (although country is not big, locations and prices differ a lot)
- to navigate the prices and mortgage opportunities
- to get savvy about property taxes and legislation
- to understand and be ready for the purchase
- and to finally meet your agent who will guide you through the whole process.
No matter if you're non-resident or local, we'll help you to find the right info and to buy your dream Swiss home safely.