House for rent, Alpouvar, in Albufeira, Portugal

Price on demand

Albufeira, Alpouvar

Villa • 2 room(s) • 2 Bed. • 2 Bath. • 91 m² • Ref: 5026

99601/AL T2 Club Albufeira Pool Sun Terrace T2 Club Albufeira Pool Sun Terrace is a private, semi-conditioned, semi-conditioned country house located in the Resort Clube Albufeira. This Resort features 3 swimming pools, 2 bar restaurants, mini-market, mini golf, tennis, other activities, some of which are paid for separately. It is located about 1500m from the Centre of Albufeira and 1800m from Fisherman's Beach, one of the most famous beaches in the city. This house is situated in a quiet area of the development, near the reception, where parking is available in the vicinity (under availability). The modern and family décor and the excellent location make this house the right place for your holiday stay in Albufeira-Algarve. Sleeps a maximum of 6 people (ideal for 4 adults + 2 children). The house is besieged at the entrance of the resort in a building with several houses in band. It consists of: living and dining room with sofa bed, full kitchen, two bathrooms and two bedrooms, one of them equipped with 2 single beds together, making a double bed, the other with 2 single beds. It has a covered terrace, connected to the living room, where you can have all your meals. The communal garden in front of the terrace can be used to sunbathe or enjoy beautiful grills. In the living and dining room there is a cozy area to relax with sofas, one of which bed, LCD TV with cable channels, free Wi-Fi internet and also the dining area with table and chairs. In the living room there is also a terrace with table and six chairs, where you can enjoy a drink on hot summer evenings. The kitchen is equipped with everything you may need to cook your meals, from glass-ceramic hob, oven with grill, microwave, fridge with freezer, coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle, washing machine and dishes and utensils for 6 people. The bathrooms have a bathtub and a hairdryer. The water is heated by water heater. For your safety, the house has a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and blanket in the kitchen. For your convenience, the house has iron and ironing board, bed and bath linen for all guests, weekly cleaning (every 7 days), vacuum cleaner, broom and shovel. This house has a privileged location, since it is located near the city center and the beach, and at the same time also services such as ATM, supermarket, restaurants and cafes, Public Hospital (800m), bus terminal (1500m), urban bus stop (50m). The house is also 1800m from the famous Historic Centre of Albufeira, where are located some of the most beautiful beaches of the Algarve, bars and nightclubs for all tastes and entertainment all year round. To book a 30% down payment is required by bank transfer or credit card, the remaining 70% is paid up to 30 days prior to arrival by bank transfer or credit card. A security deposit of 400 is required, paid in cash on the day of entry or by credit card. This deposit is used to meet extra costs with unusual damage or dirt. The security deposit will be refunded on the day of departure if it has been paid in cash, or returned within 3 days of your departure, if it has been paid by credit card. Check in From 15:00 / Check out until 10:00 punctual changes in the times to be arranged.

Spaces

Rooms2
Bedrooms2
Bathrooms2

Surfaces

Living91 m²
Land102 m²
Usable91 m²
Total91 m²

Alpouvar, Albufeira

Energy efficiency ratingNo data
Environmental (CO₂) impact ratingNo data