House for rent, Olhos de Àgua, in Albufeira, Portugal

Price on demand

Albufeira, Olhos de Àgua

Villa • 5 room(s) • 5 Bed. • 3 Bath. • 133 m² • Ref: 5030

16038/AL Villas Guerreiro Fraction B Location: Vila Guerreiro Fraction B, is situated in the Condominium Villas Guerreiro, a small condominium with 6 holiday homes and communal swimming pool, in the area of Olhos de Água-Albufeira-Algarve, just over 1 km from the beautiful Praia do Barranco das Belharucas or less than 3km from Praia da Falésia. Within a radius of 2km, you can find the center of The Village of Olhos de Água, supermarkets, restaurants, local commerce, pharmacy, among other amenities. This amazing villa with shared pool is situated in a quiet area of the Algarve, but close to everything. There is private parking inside and outside the property, depending on availability. About the property: This property with shared pool and air conditioning in the rooms, is designed for your dream holiday and is available to accommodate up to 10 people. It consists of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living and dining room, equipped kitchen and a terrace with outdoor furniture and pool view, ideal for your sunbathing and for the games of adults and kids. On the ground floor we can find: current kitchen, being equipped for 10 people, electric oven, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, toaster, electric kettle, washing machine and dishes, utensils for 10 people and water heater. A bedroom with double bed and built-in wardrobes. A service bathroom with shower. A living room consisting of a living area where you can relax on the modern sofas or watch cable TV and use the free WIFI we have at your disposal, and dining area. On the upper floor, with access by stairs, we can find: Three bedrooms, two with double bed and the other with 2 single beds, one of which is en suite and with built-in wardrobe. A communal bathroom equipped with a shower is also available. On the lower floor (basement), we can find a room with two single beds and a lounge with a ping-pong table. Outside the house, with direct access through the living room, we can find one of the highlights of this spectacular holiday home, the south-facing terrace and with a pleasant view of the pool and gardens, where you can train your favorite dives or simply rest. In the pool are placed sun loungers to relax and enjoy a beautiful algarve sun. A common barbecue area is also available so you can make some beautiful grills during your stay. For your safety, the house has first aid kit, fire extinguisher, blanket against fires in the kitchen. For your convenience, the house is air-conditioned in 4 of the 5 bedrooms (the room in the basement is not air-conditioned because it is fresh by nature). We also have cot and high chair for baby (under availability), iron and ironing board, bed and bath linen for all guests, weekly cleaning (every 7 days) and private parking for 2 car inside the room (under availability). Our services: For your convenience, you can always rent a car, book transfers or purchase tickets to water parks or excursions through our agency, either at the time of your booking or even during your stay. Booking Conditions: To book a 30% down payment is required by bank transfer or credit card, the remaining 70% is paid up to 30 days prior to arrival by bank transfer or credit card. A deposit of 400 paid by credit card or cash on the day of entry will be requested on all bookings. For group bookings under the age of 30, an extra deposit of 1000 credit card or cash will be requested on the day of entry. The deposit will be refunded within 7 days of check out if there is no damage to the property or above-normal dirt, as described in the property contract that guests will receive by email. In the event that the security deposit proves insufficient to fully cover the costs of damages and losses, we reserve the right to charge the differential amount immediately during the stay; The Agency directly hands the key to guests at a time to be arranged. The amounts include all expenses of water, electricity, condominium and weekly cleaning. In July and August stays are at least 7 nights. In the remaining months of the year, shorter stays are possible upon availability.

Spaces

Rooms5
Bedrooms5
Bathrooms3

Surfaces

Living133 m²
Land195 m²
Usable133 m²
Total195 m²

Olhos de Àgua

Albufeira

Energy efficiency ratingNo data
Environmental (CO₂) impact ratingNo data